Beginning January 2015, the Center for Nonprofit Excellence at the Community Foundation of North Central Florida (formerly the Nonprofit Center of North Central Florida) will launch to enhance the effectiveness of North Central Florida’s nonprofit organizations. It is designed to provide Executive Directors and their respective staff and Board members with information on best practices, tips and tools for organizational operations, and links to resources on a variety of topics.
- Nonprofits can turn to us for:
- Resources and referrals for information about nonprofit management
- Educational and networking opportunities for Executive Directors, Board Chairs and consultants
- Research on the Alachua County nonprofit sector
- Endowment fund services
- Free meeting space (as available)