- Donor Advised – The donor can suggest distribution at any time to qualifying charitable organizations.
- Designated – a fund where the beneficiary (or beneficiaries) are designated at the time the fund is established.
- Field of Interest – a fund where the field or cause to be supported is made at the time the fund is established.
- Unrestricted – the fund is named but the Foundation has discretion over its use.
- Scholarship – the fund may name a specific type of award, a specific institution, or it may be broad in its awards.
- Agency – All or part of a nonprofit’s endowment to be managed by the Foundation.
Types of Funds cfncf 2017-04-25T11:10:00+00:00