75 organizations + 3,551 donors + $851,910 raised = 2017 Amazing Give Results
For 24-hours between 6:00 p.m. March 29th and 6:00 p.m. March 30th, 2017, The Amazing Give will raise money for local nonprofits through a single online donation platform, providing an easy way to connect donors to the charitable causes they care about most and encourage them to take action.
One of the pillars of the Community Foundation of North Central Florida’s mission is to promote and sustain philanthropy among the communities of North Central Florida. This 24-hour online fundraising effort, hosted by the Community Foundation with the help of sponsors, will offer nonprofits the chance to raise funds to support their organizations.
The area of participating nonprofits includes approved 501(c)(3) organizations located in the following counties: Alachua, Bradford, Clay, Levy, Columbia, Marion, Putnam, Suwannee, Union.
The purpose of this community-wide giving challenge is to increase public awareness of the impact local nonprofits make in addressing our community’s challenges, bring nonprofits and donors together, and connect people to the causes that move them the most.
The Amazing Give is part of the national day of giving called Give Local America in which hundreds of communities across the country are coming together on May 3 to accomplish the same goals.
The goals of The Amazing Give are to:
- PROMOTE and sustain philanthropy through collective impact
- LEVERAGE giving with matching funds and prize incentives
How It Works:
- Visit TheAmazingGive.org from your computer, smartphone or device.
- View the individual pages of our participating local organizations and learn about their impact on our community.
- Make a donation to the organizations that you feel inspired to support.
- Every participating organization has the opportunity to win a portion of the more than $25,000 raised in prize money to date. Your donation may help them secure a piece of that prize pool!
If you are interested in supporting The Amazing Give by providing prize or match incentives, please see our Corporate Sponsorship Packages.
For More Information about participation as a nonprofit, please contact the Community Foundation staff at (352) 367-0060 or via email at email@example.com.