The Foundation is dedicated to strengthening relationships among charitable organizations, donors, and concerned citizens who want to invest in our region’s future.
The mission of the Community Foundation of North Central Florida is to promote and sustain philanthropy among the communities of North Central Florida.
- Serves as a leader, catalyst, and center for education on philanthropy.
- Strives to broaden the base of philanthropic giving in North Central Florida.
- Provides flexible and cost-effective strategies for donors to benefit their community today and for generations to come.
- Builds and preserves an endowment to address changing community needs.
- Promotes and facilitates partnerships among nonprofit organizations to help meet evolving community needs.
- Work toward measurable community improvement through strategic grantmaking to benefit the arts, the environment, community development, education, health, social services, and other areas of interest.
Founding Board Members
Larry E. Ciesla
Judith Ranger Smith
Thomas C. Spain