An agency endowment or stewardship fund is an easy way for your nonprofit organization to establish an endowment, eliminate the administrative burden, and increase your ability to handle large and complex gifts.
Your agency fund benefits for participation in the Community Foundation of North Central Florida’s investment pool while our experienced staff helps develop planned giving programs and assists with administrative details.
Endowment Funds: a permanent resource for your organization, producing a steady stream of income annually while being invest for the long-term
Stewardship Funds: take advantage of our investment expertise and accept complex gifts and planned gifts, while allowing your organization to withdraw money at any time
How it Works:
- Your board works with our staff to determine the type of fund needed and how much you would like to place in the fund in your organization’s name
- The agency or individual donors can add to the fund at any time
- We handle all the administrative details–including investment management
- You have 24/7 online access to fund activity and statements
- The fund is placed in CFNCF’s investment pool, providing the benefits of a diverse investment portfolio and low investment fees that typically come only with very large funds
Current Agency Funds
- Jungle Friends Primate Sanctuary
- Melrose Library Association
- The Education Foundation of Alachua County, Inc.
- United Way of North Central Florida
- Doris Bardon Endowment Fund
- Gainesville Civic Chorus Endowment
- Junior Achievement Endowment Fund
- Matheson Museum
- Meridian Behavioral Healthcare
- Operation Catnip Fund